The Narxoz Development Strategy & Our Commitment to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
The Development Strategy of Narxoz University for 2019-2025 focuses on accelerating the globalization of the university's educational and research activities. To that end, the Development Strategy features the following focal points:
- fostering strategic partnerships on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs);
- enhancing multidisciplinary and collaborative research;
- developing policies to enhance academic exchange agreements and student exchange agreements;
- providing qualified support services to both students and faculty; and
- creating the appropriate university environment for receiving international students.
Narxoz Global is a main part of the Development Strategy and is expanding the university's international cooperation, recognition and impact. Narxoz is already an active member and affiliate of a number of numerous international associations, has an international partner network of more than 60 partners from 21 countries, and are signers to the UN Global Compact - Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) and the Magna Charta Universitatum. The university has recently been increasing its activity within those associations, growing its networks, and undertaking joint ventures with its partners, including development of double degree programs.
Additionally, the Narxoz Development Strategy of Kazakhstan aims to grow local talent, and promote innovation and sustainability by creating graduates who are multilingual, internationally minded global citizens who are ready to help modernize all spheres of Kazakhstan's economy through entrepreneurship, research, and other contributions with the UN Sustainable Development Goals at the foundation of all initiatives. Learn more about Narxoz University's Development Strategy and sustainability impact.